Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Me...Again.....

Ok so a few months have passed since we last spoke. There is a lot and nothing to tell...

here is the update in a top 10 format....

10. I moved finally and thank God - I went from 500sq ft to 700ish and God am I happy

9. I am still underemployed, have no money and am looking for a job. Xmas didn't help any.

8. I learned that I will not settle and can't settle.

7. Any time I was with Tiff, Tilly, Dan, Wayne, Craig, Ryan or all my friends was awesome.

6. My family is pretty kick ass - and seeing them is always a highlight.

5. Yoga was good but not the best - I can't afford to go to school :-( (see above) and I think i want to explore more options. (best moment - I looked the best I have in years)

4. My depression ended and my fiancial shit started lol

3. Being in Boston is so great

2. Being a waiter doesn't suck.

1. I still love me for me.




and this was my fave video of last year....

No comments:

Post a Comment